Transformers, part 1
- A modern reproduction, created by TheRoboplasticApocalypse and posted with permission, of the original Marvel Comics treatment for The Transformers. Written by Jim Shooter, this treatment would form the foundation for both the comic and the cartoon.
- A transcript of Marvel Productions' internal correspondence from story editors Bryce Malek and Dick Robbins, to Margaret Loesch and Lee Gunther, detailing their development work on the main Transformers series as of April 30th, 1984.
- A second version of the Transport To Oblivion script. This computerised revision on June 8th, 1984 preceding the handwritten final revisions on 22nd June, 1984.
- A transcript of The Eye Of The Beholder, one of five premises submitted to Sunbow by Cary Bates and Greg Weisman in April 1986. None of the premises were taken forward to the outline stage. Bates and Weisman would make their television writing debut on the Jem episode Video Wars. Written likely in spring 1987, aired February 1988.
Once again, I invite all those viewing this blog: If you have production material and wish to preserve it for posterity, please get in touch. Especially interested in....
- Premises, outlines or full scripts
- Voice actor call sheets
- Dialogue scripts. Including those that contain all original dialogue that can replace "as broadcast" copies
- Memos and internal correspondence