A selection of storyboard pages for MP 4064 Pryde Of The X-men. Marvel Productions' attempt at an X-men pilot, produced in 1987 but not aired until 1989.
MP 6000 Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends
The last 27 pages of storyboards for VideoMan
MP 600 GI Joe
- The commercial for Marvel Comics issue 14, which saw the debut of Destro
- 17 pages from 31 Cobra Quake
- All but five pages from the season 1 main title. It appears that this title was created bespoke for the Pyramid Of Darkness miniseries. However due to the miniseries being written and produced so late in the run (episodes 37-41), yet due to be aired first. It seems this title was edited and used on the whole season.
- The commercial for Battleforce 2000. Part of the 1988 toyline and one of the last Marvel Productions' storyboards for GI Joe as full-length cartoons came to an end and Sunbow looked to TMS to produce commercials for the remaining toylines
- The call sheets for Hoist Goes Hollywood, Chaos and Dark Awakening have been donated and attached to the respective dialogue scripts.
- The Dark Awakening dialogue script has been replaced by an unedited version showing deleted lines
- The 1st page of the outline for Cosmic Rust, revealing a starring role for Shockwave that was removed in the full script
- The 1st page of the outline for Chaos, showing a flashback to Kup's time as a slave mining death crystals, which was originally intended to be a Quintesson operation
- Both the initial draft and revised version of the main title sequence
- Roughs and final storyboards for the first four pages of the Glitter and Gold music video (The big reveal of Glitter and Gold Jem).
- Roughs and final storyboards for Jem And The Holograms, The Misfits and The Stingers' music video: Now